- Plug-and-play Dual Wireless UHF stick mics are ideal for Consumer, Computer, PA and DJ environments
- Can be used with speakers, computers, DJ mixers, TVs/DVD players, and receivers
- Anything that has a ¼” or ?” Mic Input
- UHF high band signal
- Digital sound processing
- Outputs: ?”
- 1/8” to 1/4” Cable Included
- 1/8” to 1/8” Cable Included
- Powers off a USB Drive ( Computer, Mixer, Amplifier, AC Adapter) without losing the USB drive
- Female USB port allows you to connect another USB devices to the same port
- Frequency stability: ±0.005%
- Modulation mode: FM
- Dynamic cardioid sensitivity pattern for precise audio capture and ambient noise reduction
- Maximum deviation range: ±25kHz with limiting compressor
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.5%
- Audio dynamic range: 90dB
- Wireless range: 150 ft
- Single handheld microphone
- Available in five different sets allowing you to use up to 10 microphones in one location
The WMU99 is a wireless handheld UHF microphone with a USB powered receiver. The receiver plugs into any standard USB power port, sports a 1/8” output and makes a great addition to any single unit speaker system with a USB input. To connect to standard 1/4” microphone inputs, the WMU99’s USB receiver comes with a 1/8” to 1/4” cable. For additional connectivity the WMU99 also comes with a 1/8” to 1/8” cable that enables connection to computers and other devices without standard microphone input ports.
For maximum freedom, the WMU99 boasts an impressive wireless range of 150 ft. In addition, the WMU99’s wireless USB receiver features a female USB input port that enables you to connect multiple devices to the same USB input port. Weighing in at just two pounds, the WMU99 is portability embodied and works well with any portable setup.
The WMU99-2 is a TWO PACK Wireless Handheld
UHF Microphone with USB Powered Receivers.
Similar Specs as the WMU99 but DOUBLE the MICROPHONE POWER
Available in 5 different different frequencies.